Translate

01 02 24 25 26 52
53

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Khloe Kardashian all over Cosmo....

Khloe Kardashian keeps the "K" in the Cosmo.....The reality star covers CosmoPolitan UK. In the magazine she talks about Kim's relationship; her struggles to conceive; and her body image issues.
Khloe Kardashian Cosmo UK Cover 
 "I think Kanye knows how to deal with Kim really well. Because we've known him for so long, he'll come to us if he wants advice on a birthday present or something. I like that. Kris wouldn't even talk to us. I love that with Kanye we have that friendship. Because when you're with one of us you're with all of us."
 Khloe also talked about her weight issues as well: “I’ve always known that I’m not Kim and I’m not Kourtney - I’ve always been OK with that. I probably thought I was prettier before I entered the spotlight because being compared to somebody else every day does sort of beat up your spirit and 
and soul.But it's made me stronger."
                                                                                  
                                                                               
Khloe Kardashian Cosmo Photo 
Khloe looks absolutely amazing...absolute fab.
<H&G>
                                                                           

 

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment